Start with your WHY; How to set your intention + worksheetJun 12, 2023
Start with Your Why: Set Your Intention
Before we dive into the breath, movement, and techniques in Y4PS, take a moment download the PDF worksheet and answer the questions to help you crystallize your “why.”
Be sure to download the PDF worksheet and answer the five questions before you continue your work with module one. Subscribe to the Yoga for Public Speaking YouTube channel so you don't miss an update.
Take a few moments to reflect on your goals for yourself as a speaker.
- Why did you choose to take this course?
- How would you like to be perceived by the audience at your next presentation? Write down whatever words come to mind. (Examples: innovative, credible, authentic, exciting, warm, expert, etc.)
- What would you most like to change about your public speaking style or experience?
- Why do you want to be a better speaker? What would that mean in your career/life?
- What are you good at when it comes to speaking? Why do people want to hear from you? (For example, do you have expertise in a particular subject? A compelling story to share?)
As you complete this course, keep this questionnaire nearby, and occasionally revisit your “why” to stay connected to your intention.
Download your worksheet by clicking the image below.