Yoga for Public Speaking
A great addition to your Learning & Development offerings
“This simple set of practices can truly move the needle on your team’s performance and success as presenters.”
- Margie Newman
HONE YOUR ORGANIZATION’S SOFT SKILLS & ENGAGE STAFF
Pick your team's size below to learn more and enroll.
Did you know?
The fear of public speaking is the most common phobia - ahead of spiders, heights and even death! The National Institute of Mental Health reports that public speaking anxiety affects about 73% of the population. The majority of careers involve some level of public speaking, from participating in meetings to giving presentations to clients, colleagues, or boards.
Y4PS can help your organization’s leaders, both seasoned and emerging, become calmer, stronger and more confident when they present, whether it is onstage or while interacting with others.
Have you ever wondered how confident speakers make it look so easy?
Have you noticed that no matter how prepared you are, anxiety and fear can hijack your brain, body, and voice? If so, you are far from alone. Public speaking can challenge even the best communicators.
The good news? It’s possible to get control of your nervous system so you can bring your best, authentic self to your next public speaking opportunity. What it takes is a whole new approach to the mind-body connection.
This innovative six-hour course introduces a new way to address public speaking challenges and guides participants to a new level of calm and control. Each insightful lesson includes practical advice and easy-to-follow instructions for preparing, rehearsing, and delivering their best.
"For a presentation to hit the mark, it's important to focus on the top one, two, or no more than three goals. If you're trying to say everything, you'll end up accomplishing nothing."
- Working at their own pace, they will gain a new understanding of what’s happening in their brain and body.
- They’ll learn how to re-program their nervous system and transform fear into fuel for a strong delivery.
- They will use highly effective breathing and movement techniques to increase confidence as they take stage.
By the end, they will not only have the tools needed to present effectively, but they’ll be ready to enjoy public speaking more.
What people say
"Provides practical & useful instruction to make you a confident speaker."
"Anyone in the event business, especially those who work with execs and presenters, will find Y4PS insightful, useful and inspirational."
"With so many easy-to-apply techniques & tips, this book is essential reading for all presenters."
Who can benefit from Yoga for Public Speaking:
- Anyone seeking to increase their onstage presence and confidence
- People who want to be more comfortable presenting to large and small audiences
- Individuals looking for actionable advice on how to deal with in-the-moment anxiety
- Newer speakers who want to understand the neuroscience of public speaking anxiety
- Experienced speakers who want to learn new ways to up their game
- Everyone interested in building their speaking skills toolkit