Calm your nerves, reframe your fears, and speak with confidence!
What to expect:
- Working at your own pace, you will gain a new understanding of what’s happening in your brain and body.
- You’ll learn how to re-program your nervous system and transform fear into fuel for a strong delivery.
- You will use highly effective breathing, movement, and brief meditation techniques to increase confidence as you take stage.
By the end, you will not only have the tools you need to present effectively, but you’ll be ready to enjoy public speaking more.
What is included in this course:
- Six uniquely designed lessons from Margie Newman, featuring an innovative process that will teach you how to approach your next speaking opportunity
- Proven strategies to help you rehearse more effectively
- Tips to prepare your mind and body before a big presentation
- Guidance on how use your breath and body on stage
- Helpful tools to prepare your message to ensure success
- Practical tips for transitions between topics
- Daily homework, worksheets, and exercises to keep you motivated and on track as you develop new skills
Who should take this course:
- Anyone seeking to increase their onstage presence and confidence
- People who want to be more comfortable presenting to large and small audiences
- Individuals looking for actionable advice on how to deal with in-the-moment anxiety
- Newer speakers who want to understand the neuroscience of public speaking anxiety
- Experienced speakers who want to learn new ways to up their game
- Everyone interested in building their speaking skills toolkit
Review the Terms and Conditions here.
About Margie Newman
Margie Newman is an in-demand public speaking coach who helps speakers prepare to present to very large audiences (10,000+) at product launches, tech industry user events, national meetings and more. For over 20 years, she has been helping speakers bring their best through an innovative set of techniques. As a Kripalu-certified yoga teacher (RYT 500), she focuses on the mind-body connection to help students tap into their deeper selves and to use breath, meditation, and self-observation techniques to find peace, confidence, and strength. Her unique combination of these two disciplines (yoga and public speaking coaching) makes her a singular source of knowledge and guidance.